Monday, July 6, 2015

ICADS Wk 5–July Start-up

 

When I first saw the prompts for this week… was certain it would be hard.

Do I say this every week?  Almost!

But quite honestly, I think Week 5 is the most fun week of cards so far!

Prompts Card:

icad wk 5 089

Iced Cream

icad wk 5 088

Telephone

Easton and Liam 021

Trivia (I had Jeopardy on my mind but went a different direction with it, hence the blue tiles! )

ICAD WK 5- hobby wood 004

The Weather

July 4th weekend 018

Mad Men or I LOVE LUCY… you can see which prompt I chose. Winking smile 

July 4th weekend 021

Flag / Independence Day (I already created a Flag card… so I chose one of my favorite Emoticon Signatures… I use on Instagram a lot, and created it instead) What’s more American than Baseball?

July 4th weekend 041

Last, a Portrait.  Let me just say, it took years before I ever put my picture on my blog. I’m not a great artist…drawing people for usually looks like drawing on a cave wall! 

I call this one the ‘FLIP-SIDE’ or ‘Side B’--- because, I drew a portrait of myself, but didn’t care for it.   So this is my ‘Portrait’.

July 4th weekend 081

Just for fun… I’ll tell you, I have a few lines on my thumb…been there as long as I can remember. As I child, I named him ‘china man’, probably not PC, but I didn’t much care about that back when I was a kid.  I used to make him talk… little stories or scenarios… I’d have a conversation with my thumb! 

July 4th weekend 082

It’s true!  See for yourself.  Most kids just sucked there… but not me!

Anyway, that’s a look at my ICADs for the first week in July!  You only have to endure this until the end of July!

 

‘Til Next time , blessings!

Patricia

So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;

~Philippians 2:12

 

5 comments:

Connie said...

I love visiting and seeing your imagination at work.
What a fun project . . . it keeps you on your toes:)

Sandy said...

I need to re read this... your imagination is really going in
so many directions and I'm so confused!! Quite a fun
project indeed!
Yes, it's good to be back and I've missed you!
Continue on...lol

Sandy said...

I need to re read this... your imagination is really going in
so many directions and I'm so confused!! Quite a fun
project indeed!
Yes, it's good to be back and I've missed you!
Continue on...lol

Shug said...

this is si neat! I enjoy looking at all of your card art! I'm sure that this gives you a lot of peaceful and relaxing moments. Blessings.

Diane said...

Love your Lucy take. Love your sun. Love your Ernestine reference (that was her name, wasn't it?). They're all great!